Location & Facilities
Montessori Northwest has moved from our previous home on Belmont Street to a large, convenient location at 622 SE Grand Avenue. Please click here for directions and parking information.
We'd love to show you around MNW! Please use the form on this page to arrange a tour.
Our bright and spacious facility is located in the Buckman Neighborhood of Southeast Portland, characterized by its diverse mix of residential and urban-commercial buildings, convenient public transportation via Trimet, and easy access to cafés, supermarkets and beautiful Downtown Portland. MNW's move to a new, custom-outfitted location in late August 2012, has begun the start of a new era: all three levels of AMI teacher training in one beautifully-equipped and welcoming location.
Schedule a Tour
Our facility is designed with comfort, beauty and functionality in mind, with over 13,000 square feet of single-level space occupying the entire second floor of the US Bank Building on SE Grand Avenue. MNW is proud to offer the following amenities for our students:
- A bright, spacious model Montessori classroom and lecture area for each level of teacher training: Assistants to Infancy (0-3), Primary (3-6), and Elementary (6-12).
- A modern and roomy student lounge with kitchen facilities and private lockers
- A Montessori reference library with related books, journals and newsletters
- Free wifi internet access for students
- Fully-adjustable office chairs for use during lectures and demonstrations, allowing customized comfort for every student.