Downloadable documents related to various aspects of the course, exams, cooperative programs, and other miscellany. Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org if a link is missing or not functioning correctly. The Student Handbook is the primary resource for information on Academic and Administrative Requirements.
- Useful Information - Expectations of Students, Requests of the Host Teacher
- Observation Tasks and Due Dates
- Observation Hours Sheet
- Self-Evaluation form for Observation Assignment
- (Informal document shared at 10/13 Check in) A few schools' hosting guidelines / Grace and Courtesy
Practical Life and Sensorial Material Making -
- Self-Evaluation form for Practical Life and Sensorial Material Making
Language Material Making -
- Self-Evaluation form for Language Material Making
- Some Portland Area Destinations for Language Material Making
- Corinne's Basic Thoughts on Printing and Cutting
- "How Sally Made the Language Cards" (tips on images, formatting, containers, etc)
- Visual Overview of the "Reading Classification - Complete Set"
Practice Teaching Guidelines
- Useful Information - Expectations of Students, Requests of the Host Teacher (same document as for Observation)
- Practice Teaching Tasks and Due Date
- Practice Teaching Hours Sheet
- Sample Host Teacher Report
- Schedule for Field Supervisor Visits
Refer to the Student Handbook for information related to procedure and assessment criteria for exams.