Downloadable documents related to various aspects of the course, exams, cooperative programs, and other miscellany. Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org if a link is missing or not functioning correctly. The Student Handbook is the primary resource for information on Academic and Administrative Requirements.
- Loyola - Graduate Learning Goals
- Loyola - Frequently Asked Questions
- Loyola Primary Course Evaluation Criteria
- Useful Information - Expectations of Students, Requests of the Host Teacher
- Observation Daily Tasks and Due Dates
- Observation Hours Sheet
- Self-Evaluation Sheet for Observation Written Work
Practice Teaching Guidelines
- Useful Information - Expectations of Students, Requests of the Host Teacher (same document as for Observation)
- Practice Teaching Tasks and Due Date
- Practice Teaching Hours Sheet
- Sample Host Teacher Report
- Schedule for Field Supervisor Visits
Practical Life and Sensorial
- Self-Evaluation sheets for Practical Life and Sensorial Material Making
- Resources for Material Making - Helpful for Practical Life, Sensorial, and probably Language
- Self-Evaluation sheet for Language Material Making
- Some Portland Area Destinations for Language Material Making
- Corinne's Basic Thoughts on Printing and Cutting
- "How Sally Made the Language Cards" (tips on images, formatting, containers, etc)
- Visual Overview of the "Reading Classification - Complete Set"
Refer to the Student Handbook for useful information related to procedure and assessment criteria for exams.