Step 6 - International Students Only
Montessori Northwest is certified through the Student and Exchange Visitor (SEVIS) Program to offer I-20's for M-1 student visas. The information below is required for all applicants who require a student visa. Due to processing times for TOEFL tests, transcript evaluations, and visa interviews, we recommend that international applicants begin the visa process no fewer than 3 months before the start of the course.
- Apply to Montessori Northwest (Steps 1-5).
- Prepare all documentation and complete Step 6 of the application.
- Upon acceptance to the course, we will create and mail you the I-20 form.
- After receiving your I-20, pay the SEVIS I-901 Fee (approximately US$200). More information about this fee can be found at www.fmjfee.com.
- Apply for your visa through a US Embassy or Consulate.
International Student Fee
An fee of $200 is required to generate your I-20 document. Have a credit card ready to submit your application.
To continue with your application, please fill out the same contact details you used in previous steps, then click submit to launch the full Step 6 application.