Step 6 - International Students Only
Montessori Northwest is certified through the Student and Exchange Visitor (SEVIS) Program to offer I-20's for M-1 student visas for our Portland academic year courses. If you are applying for a summer course, or the San Francisco Bay Area primary course, we are not certified to offer visas at this time. The information below is required for all Portland academic year applicants who require a student visa. Due to processing times for TOEFL tests, transcript evaluations, and visa interviews, we recommend that international applicants begin the visa process no fewer than 3 months before the start of the course.
- Apply to Montessori Northwest (Steps 1-5).
- Prepare all documentation then complete Step 6 of the application including payment of the $200 International Student Fee.
- Upon acceptance to the course, we will create and mail you the I-20 form.
- After receiving your I-20, pay the SEVIS I-901 Fee (approximately US$200 and additional to the MNW International Student Fee). More information about this fee can be found at www.fmjfee.com.
- Apply for your visa through a US Embassy or Consulate.
International Student Fee
A fee of $200 is required for all International Students submitting Step 6. The fee supports advising and technical services to meet federal regulations. Have a credit card ready to submit your application.
To continue with your application, please fill out the same contact details you used in previous steps, then click submit to launch the full Step 6 application.