In "Other", among the Observation documents there is an updated Alder Observation schedule reflecting a few changes you made.
In "Other," with the Practice Teaching documents, you will see a schedule for Field Supervisor visits. Here's an overview of these visits:
Field Supervisor Visit and Report:
- Each visit consists of a half hour observation. We ask that you conduct one group activity and one individual lesson during the visit. It is fine if you begin one of these activities just before we arrive.
- The Field Supervisor records a narrative summary of your activity
- At the end of the 30 minutes you will step outside with the Field Supervisor for a brief conversation (~10 minutes).
- Within a week or so, the Field Supervisor completes the report form. Corinne will place a copy in your mailbox here at MNW and the original becomes part of your MNW education record.
- One Field Supervisor visit is scheduled for earlier in your Practice Teaching experience, another a little later in your experience.