Learning to Leading Fund
THE LEARNING TO LEADING FUND OFFERS TUITION ASSISTANCE TO TEACHERS IN TRAINING AT MONTESSORI NORTHWEST. THIS FUND WILL PRIORITIZE APPLICANTS WHO INTEND TO WORK IN TUITION-FREE MONTESSORI PROGRAMS. BY OFFERING FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE TO THESE TEACHERS, THIS FUND WILL HELP PROVIDE HIGHLY QUALIFIED TEACHERS TO THE MONTESSORI PROGRAMS THAT ARE ACTIVELY SERVING COMMUNITIES IN NEED.
The Learning to Leading Fund offers tuition assistance to teachers in training at Montessori Northwest. This fund will prioritize applicants who intend to work in tuition-free Montessori programs. By offering financial assistance to these teachers, this fund will help provide highly qualified teachers to the Montessori programs that are actively serving communities in need.The Learning to Leading Fund offers tuition assistance to applicants who have committed to work in public or tuition-free Montessori programs in Oregon, Washington, or California.
Learning to Leading Fund provides tuition assistance to highly qualified teachers in Montessori programs that are actively serving communities in need. Applicants must be accepted into a MNW Summer Teacher Training Course prior to March 1st. Successful candidates will be awarded a tuition credit toward their final tuition payment and must be a student in good standing at that time.
Priority consideration to be given to:
- Those who demonstrate two years of past employment in a public or tuition-free program in Oregon, Washington, or California
- Those who demonstrate a commitment for continued employment in a public or tuition-free program in Oregon, Washington, or California
- Those who demonstrate financial need
- For the Elementary summer training - applicants who also hold a Primary diploma
- By May 1st - Applicant submits full application packet for the Learning to Leading Fund
- By May 15th - Applicant is notified of results
To apply, please submit the following:
- Learning to Leading Fund Application Form - click here to download
- CoverLetter - please describe your employment history within the school
- School Information Form - completed by school administration (part of application form)
- Reference Letter from Administration - completed by Head of School
- 2014 & 2015 Federal Tax returns - used to determine financial need through third-party assessment, TADS Financial Assessment
If you have any questions about the Learning to Leading Fund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-963-8992.