In "General," you will now see the final Daily Schedule for the year!
- There is now a Daily Schedule posted for April and into May.
- The "Mellow Overview of What We're Doing in the Course" no longer says 'proposed' by any dates. We posted this finalized version on the white board awhile back, but here it is for you to look at if you like.
In “Other,” in the section related to Exams:
- Oral Exam Schedule – I have assigned students times based on the 4 times you each gave me.
- Early next week, I’ll be posting some questions to guide your review for Written Exams. These will give you a daily focus during the independent study times indicated on Daily Schedule.
All documents for Monday, May 1st's "Getting Started" are now available in "Theory".
-the schedule for Field Supervisor Visits is now posted in the Practice Teaching section
-in the Exams section, there is now a document with some writing prompts.
Please note that Friday, April 7 we'd like all local students to return to MNW for the 12:30-2:30 afternoon session. (The Daily Schedule mistakenly indicates Friday as the 6th).
In "Other," this document is now available.
In "General," there is now a link to the Daily Schedule for more of March and some of April.
Theory: The links for the Concept Bibliography and Supplementary Bibliography are now active. Apologies for the unintentional delay in making these available. Always feel free to let Corinne know if there's a link that's not functioning. :)
All documents related to Practical Life are now ready for download under "Practical Life."
In the "General" tab:
- Daily Schedule now present for September and into October.
- Weekly Assignment Schedule updated to include some additional minor details.
In the "Other" tab, down at the bottom by "Exams" is an extra copy of the Practice Log. Every once in a while, a student finds having access to this handy.
Throughout the course I will use this Announcements section to point you toward any new or revised documents.
In the tab that says "General," I have updated the document called "Weekly Assignments - Detailed Schedule." I corrected an odd date in November. If you have already downloaded or printed this document, please update it with this new version.
In the tab that says "Other," I have added a document related to the cooperative M.Ed. program with Loyola University. The document is called "Loyola Primary Course Evaluation Criteria"
Please follow the instructions below to help prepare for the first days of the course.
1) Take a look at the "Daily Schedule" document, found here under the "General" tab. This shows what we will be doing each day for the next few weeks. I recommend printing this document to keep for your reference. I will also display one here at MNW. It will be updated regularly.
2) You'll see that the second day of class, Wednesday 9/7, the group will be discussing two topics from the Theory Album.
3) The expectation is that students come to class that day having already read the texts for those topics. You will find texts with these titles in the "Theory Album" tab here in the student area of the website.
4) For Wednesday 9/7, bring a printed copy of the Historical Perspective document to class. For Human Tendencies, you can simply bring your Bound Theory Text Collection that you will receive at the Orientation/Open House.
5) Feel free to read ahead if you would like to prepare for the Four Planes and Reading Seminar later that week.
You found it!
This "Announcements" page will always point you toward any new content here in the Student Area. You are encouraged to visit this page regularly. If you are comfortable with RSS feeds, you can set up an alert if you like.
Once you have accepted my invitation to the Google Drive shared folder, you will be able to open active links here and interact with available course documents. Because Google Drive and the links here on the website are interconnected, it is important to be signed into your Google account to be able to view, download, and print documents.