Downloadable documents related to various aspects of the course, exams, cooperative programs, and other miscellany. Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org if a link is missing or not functioning correctly. The Student Handbook is the primary resource for information on Academic and Administrative Requirements.
- Useful Information - Expectations of Students, Requests of the Host Teacher
- Observation Tasks and Due Dates
Practice Teaching Guidelines
- Useful Information - Expectations of Students, Requests of the Host Teacher (same document as for Observation)
- A few schools' hosting guidelines / Grace and Courtesy (same informal document we looked at for Observation)
- Practice Teaching Tasks
Practical Life and Sensorial Material Making -
- Self-Evaluation form for Practical Life and Sensorial Material Making
- Shopping Destinations for Practical Life and Sensorial Material Making
Language Material Making -
- Self-Evaluation form for Language Material Making
- Some Portland Area Destinations for Language Material Making
- Corinne's Basic Thoughts on Printing and Cutting
- "How Sally Made the Language Cards" (tips on images, formatting, containers, etc)
- Visual Overview of the "Reading Classification - Complete Set"
Refer to the Student Handbook for information related to procedure and Assessment Criteria for exams.
- Loyola - Graduate Learning Goals
- Loyola - Frequently Asked Questions
- Loyola Primary Course Evaluation Criteria